Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Abort
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-13 13:47:31

On Aug 13, 2010, at 1:18 PM, David Ronis wrote:

> Second coredumpsize is unlimited, and indeed I DO get core dumps when
> I'm running a single-processor version.

What launcher are you using underneath Open MPI?

You might want to make sure that the underlying launcher actually sets the coredumpsize to unlimited on each server where you're running. E.g., if you're using rsh/ssh, check that your shell startup files set coredumpsize to unlimited for non-interactive logins. Or, if you're using (for example) Torque, check to ensure that jobs launched under Torque don't have their coredumpsize automatically reset to 0, etc.

For corporate legal information go to: