Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI_Bcast issue
From: Randolph Pullen (randolph_pullen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-11 20:59:16

I (a single user) am running N separate MPI  applications doing 1 to N broadcasts over PVM, each MPI application is started on each machine simultaneously by PVM - the reasons are back in the post history.

The problem is that they somehow collide - yes I know this should not happen, the question is why.