Subject: Re: [OMPI users] minor glitch in 1.5-rc5 Windows build - has workaround
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-09 03:59:59

  Hi Damien,

It is the user's responsibility to make sure the consistency of CMake
and VS build types, but you can't change this setting from CMake in
order to change it automatically in VS, it's a nature of using CMake.

Shiqing

On 2010-8-6 10:33 PM, Damien wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There's a small hiccup in building a Windows version of 1.5-rc5. When
> you configure in the CMake GUI, you can ask for a Debug or Release
> project before you hit Generate. If you ask for a Debug project, you
> can still change it to Release in Visual Studio, and it will build
> successfully. BUT: the Install project will fail, because it tries to
> install libopen-pald.pdb (possibly others too, I didn't check). It's
> a minor thing, only nuisance value. If you set a Release project in
> CMake, everything works fine.
>
> Damien

Shiqing Fan                          http://www.hlrs.de/people/fan
High Performance Computing           Tel.: +49 711 685 87234
   Center Stuttgart (HLRS)            Fax.: +49 711 685 65832
Address:Allmandring 30               email: fan_at_[hidden]
70569 Stuttgart