Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenIB Error in ibv_create_srq
From: Allen Barnett (allen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-02 12:49:45

Hi Terry:
It is indeed the case that the openib BTL has not been initialized. I
ran with your tcp-disabled MCA option and it aborted in MPI_Init.

The OFED stack is what's included in RHEL4. It appears to be made up of
the RPMs:
openib-1.4-1.el4
opensm-3.2.5-1.el4
libibverbs-1.1.2-1.el4

How can I determine if srq is supported? Is there an MCA option to
defeat it? (Our in-house cluster has more recent Mellanox IB hardware
and is running this same IB stack and ompi 1.4.2 works OK, so I suspect
srq is supported by the OpenFabrics stack. Perhaps.)

Thanks,
Allen

--
Allen Barnett