Subject: Re: [OMPI users] psm mtl not appearing in ompi_info in 1.4.2
From: Avneesh Pant (avneesh.pant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-23 12:10:26

Brock,
On the node you are running ompi_info is there a Truescale card present? i.e. is /dev/ipath created and the ib_qib driver loaded? If not can you rerun ompi_info on a node that does have it loaded (compute nodes?) and see if it shows up. This is expected in the above scenario as the PSM module will unload itself if it does not detect a valid Truescale environment I believe.

Avneesh