Subject: [OMPI users] Killing openmpi job via programming language
From: Saygin Arkan (saygenius_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-14 07:06:54

Hi,
I'm executing an mpi program, using C++ bindings.

if( rank == 0)
{
if( !isFileFound){
            LOG4CXX_ERROR(log, "There are not any files related with the
given probe ID");
            Finalize();
            exit(0);
}
}

Here rank zero stops working, I print the error log. But the program
continues to run.
How can I make it stop somehow?
program just halts for minutes and then I kill it manually.

--
Saygin