Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Install OpenMPI on Win 7 machine
From: Damien Hocking (damien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-12 20:00:53

Cool. If you're building OpenMPI on 32-bit Windows as well, you won't
have any 64-bit switches to sort out. This part of my instructions:

Visual Studio command prompt: "Start, All Programs, Visual Studio 2008,
Visual Studio Tools, Visual Studio 2008 Win64 x64 Command Prompt" is
slightly wrong for 32-bit Windows, there won't be a Win64 x64 prompt.
There will be only one command prompt option on a 32-bit install (use
that), and CMake will have set you up with a 32-bit build by default, so
you'll be fine. Post back if you need help.

Damien