Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Install OpenMPI on Win 7 machine
From: Alexandru Blidaru (alexsb92_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-12 19:05:00

Wow thanks a lot guys. I'll try it tomorrow morning. I'll admit that this
time when i saw that there are some header files "not found" i didn't even
bother going through the all process as I did previously. Could have had it
installed by today. Well i'll give it a try tomorrow and come back to you
with a confirmation of whether it works or not. For the "virtual cluster",
should I select check any of the checkboxes in the red window?

Either way, thanks a lot guys, you've been of great help to me. I really
want to do my project well, as not many almost-18 year olds get to work with
clusters and I'd like to take full advantage of the experience