Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Install OpenMPI on Win 7 machine
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-12 17:29:54

Hi Alex,

Actually, I don't see the errors from your outputs, the headers that are
not found won't stop you to build Open MPI, they are not errors, but
only the checking results of your system for configuring Open MPI. What
you need to do is just press configure button twice, and then press
generate button on CMake-GUI, all the Visual Studio solution and project
files will be generated. The next thing is to open the solution and
build it.

Just let me know if you get any further questions.

Regards,
Shiqing