Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Install OpenMPI on Win 7 machine
From: Alexandru Blidaru (alexsb92_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-12 15:20:24

Well, I tried cygwin, and it aborted the whole thing at one point. I know
that most Linux distros come with OpenMPI. The cluster I'm actually going to
be working with has Linux on it. The reason why I am not switching to Linux
for the virtual cluster part is that my computer doesn't have a DVD/CD drive
and they told me that they don't really have time to set up Linux for me
through a network installation.
 So for the next few days I will be stuck with Windows 7