Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Install OpenMPI on Win 7 machine
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-12 09:58:09

Hi Alex,

When the attachment is large, you can set the email directly to me off
the list.

For the problem you got, the reason is that you are using MinGW, but not
Microsoft C/C++ compiler. Is that possible for you to just switch to
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or 2008? There are still many problems for
supporting MinGW at moment.

Regards,
Shiqing