Subject: [OMPI users] Dynamic process tutorials?
From: Brian Budge (brian.budge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-09 11:56:27

Hi all -

I've been looking at the dynamic process features of mpi-2. I have managed
to actually launch processes using spawn, but haven't seen examples for
actually communicating once these processes are launched. I am additionally
interested in how processes created through multiple spawn calls can
communicate.

Does anyone know of resources that describe these topics? My google-fu must
not be up to par :)

Thanks,
  Brian