Subject: [OMPI users] openMPI asychronous communication
From: Jack Bryan (dtustudy68_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-27 23:22:54

Dear All:
How to do asychronous communication among nodes by openMPI or boot.MPI in cluster ?
I need to set up a kind of asychronous communication protocol such that message senders and receivers can communicate asychronously without losing anymessages between them.
I do not want to use blocking MPI routines because the processors can do otheroperations when they wait for new messages coming.
I donot find this kind of MPI routines that support this asychronous communication.
Any help is appreciated.
thanks
Jack
June 27 2010