Subject: Re: [OMPI users] more Bugs in MPI_Abort() -- mpirun
From: Randolph Pullen (randolph_pullen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-23 03:08:11

That is effectively what I have done by changing to the immediate send/receive and waiting in a loop a finite number of times for the transfers to complete - and calling MPI_abort if they do not complete in a set time.
It is not clear how I can kill mpirun in a manner consistent with the API.
Are you implying I should call exit() rather than MPI_abort?