Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI task scheduler
From: Jack Bryan (dtustudy68_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-20 18:17:34

Hi, thank you very much for your help.
What is the meaning of " must find a system so that every task can be serialized in the same form." What is the meaning of "serize " ?
I have no experience of programming with python and XML.
I have studied your blog.
Where can I find a simple example to use the techniques you have said ?
For exmple, I have 5 task (print "hello world !").
I want to use 6 processors to do it in parallel.
One processr is the manager node who distributes tasks and other 5 processorsdo the printing jobs and when they are done, they tell this to the manager noitde.

Boost.Asio is a cross-platform C++ library for network and low-level I/O programming. I have no experiences of using it. Will it take a long time to learn how to use it ?
If the messages are transferred by SOAP+TCP, how the manager node calls it and push task into it ?
Do I need to install SOAP+TCP on my cluster so that I can use it ?

Any help is appreciated.
Jack
June 20 2010