Subject: [OMPI users] Open MPI task scheduler
From: Jack Bryan (dtustudy68_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-20 13:49:12

Hi, all:
I need to design a task scheduler (not PBS job scheduler) on Open MPI cluster.
I need to parallelize an algorithm so that a big problem is decomposed into small tasks, which can be distributed to other worker nodes by the Scheduler and after being solved, the results of these tasks are returned to the manager node with the Scheduler, which will distribute more tasks on the base of the collected results.
I need to use C++ to design the scheduler.
I have searched online and I cannot find any scheduler available for this purpose.
Any help is appreciated.
thanks
Jack
June 19 2010