Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Address not mapped segmentation fault with1.4.2 ...
From: Richard Walsh (Richard.Walsh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-10 19:59:13

OK ... I rebuilt without --with-tm= and as predicted my test case
runs (I left the IB flags in). I then ran a job with just:

pbsdsh hostname

on 16 nodes and that also worked. I know that 1.4.1 works although
it was build pointing into the old PBS Pro version tree explicitly. I
have checked and rechecked the environmental variables and everything
else that could lead to some mixed-up version cross referencing.
I am tempted to build 1.4.2 with the explicit -with-tm= version path
instead of using the symlink to default, but I cannot think of a logical
reason why that should do anything.

I have also reported this to the PBS Pro support folks.

Thanks for the suggestions,

   Richard Walsh
   Parallel Applications and Systems Manager
   CUNY HPC Center, Staten Island, NY

   Mighty the Wizard
   Who found me at sunrise
   Sleeping, and woke me