Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Address not mapped segmentation fault with1.4.2 ...
From: Richard Walsh (Richard.Walsh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-10 19:59:13

Jeff,

OK ... I rebuilt without --with-tm= and as predicted my test case
runs (I left the IB flags in). I then ran a job with just:

pbsdsh hostname

on 16 nodes and that also worked. I know that 1.4.1 works although
it was build pointing into the old PBS Pro version tree explicitly. I
have checked and rechecked the environmental variables and everything
else that could lead to some mixed-up version cross referencing.
I am tempted to build 1.4.2 with the explicit -with-tm= version path
instead of using the symlink to default, but I cannot think of a logical
reason why that should do anything.

I have also reported this to the PBS Pro support folks.

Thanks for the suggestions,

rbw

   Richard Walsh
   Parallel Applications and Systems Manager
   CUNY HPC Center, Staten Island, NY
   718-982-3319
   612-382-4620

   Mighty the Wizard