Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Building from the SRPM version creates an rpm with striped libraries
From: Peter Thompson (petert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-26 13:09:47

Thanks Ashley, that did work, though I must say that %define __strip
/bin/true is NOT very intuitive!

I did get my symbols in the needed libraries, but unfortunately, at
least for the compiler I used to build, I still have a typedef
undefined, and that also prevents that method of launching TV. But we
have our own workarounds for that.

Cheers,
PeterT