Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openmpi + share points
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-19 12:07:03

On May 19, 2010, at 5:12 AM, Christophe Peyret wrote:

> 1) it doesn't work anymore, if I remove --prefix /Network/opt/openmpi-1.4.2 (is there a way to remove it on OSX, already declared ?)

I'm assuming you're referring to shared libraries and/or executables not being found if you don't specify the --prefix.

There's several ways to avoid having to list --prefix -- see the FAQ, such as questions 1-4 on this page:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running

> 2) I must use the option -static-intel at link else i have a problem with libiomp5.dylib not found

Yep. Or install the support intel libs on each node. Either way works fine.

For corporate legal information go to: