Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Fortran support on Windows Open-MPI
From: Damien (damien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-07 12:54:49

Hi,

I tried the 1.5a1r23092 snapshot and I used CMAKE 2.6.4 and 2.8.1. In
the CMake GUI, I checked the OMPI_WANT_F77_BINDINGS option, and added a
FilePath for CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER of C:/Program Files
(x86)/Intel/Compiler/11.1/065/bin/ia32/ifort.exe. When I re-run the
Configure, CMake wipes the CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER variable and complains
about a missing Fortran compiler. Any suggestions?

Damien