Subject: [OMPI users] Dynamic libraries in OpenMPI
From: Miguel Ángel Vázquez (mavazquez.at.cttc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-07 10:37:26

Dear all,

I am trying to run a C++ program which uses dynamic libraries under mpi.

The compilation command looks like:

 mpiCC `pkg-config --cflags itpp` -o montecarlo montecarlo.cpp `pkg-config
--libs itpp`

And it works if I executed it in one machine:

mpirun -np 2 -H localhost montecarlo

I tested this both in the "master node" and in the "compute nodes" and it
works. However, when I try to run it with two different machines:

mpirun -np 2 -H localhost,hpcnode1 montecarlo

The program claims that it can't find the shared libraries:

montecarlo: error while loading shared libraries: libitpp.so.6: cannot open

The LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set properly at every machine, any idea where the
problem is? I attached you the config.log and the result of the omp-info
--all

Thank you in advance,

Miguel