Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Fortran support on Windows Open-MPI
From: Trent Creekmore (mtcreekmore_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-07 00:07:20

Compaq Visual Fortan for Windows was out, but HP aquired Compaq. HP, later
deciding they did not want it, along with the Alpha processor techonology,
sold them to Intel. So now it's Intel Visual Fortran Compiler for Windows.
In addition, if you don't want that package, instead they do sell a plug-in
for Microsoft Visual Studio. There is also a HPC/Parallel enviroment too for
Visual Studio, but none of these are cheap.

I don't see why you can't include Open MPI libraries in that enviroment.

Trent