Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI & SGE: bash errors at mpirun
From: Frederik Himpe (fhimpe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-27 10:16:54

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 07:52 -0600, Ralph Castain wrote:
> Looks to me like you have an error in the openmpi module file...

I cannot trigger this error by running module add openmpi/gcc-4.4, so I
don't have the feeling the module file in itself is erroneous.

Just in case, this is what it looks like:

#%Module -*- tcl -*-
##
## dot modulefile
##
proc ModulesHelp { } {
  global openmpiversion

  puts stderr "\tAdds OpenMPI to your environment variables,"
}

module-whatis "adds OpenMPI to your environment variables"

set openmpiversion 1.4.1
set
root /shared/apps/openmpi/gcc-4.4/$openmpiversion

append-path PATH $root/bin
append-path MANPATH $root/man
setenv MPI_HOME $root
setenv MPI_RUN $root/bin/mpirun