Subject: Re: [OMPI users] import/export issues on Windows
From: Ben.Kuppers_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-04-21 08:06:26

Thank you Shiqing.

-Ben

From: Shiqing Fan [mailto:fan_at_[hidden]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:30 AM
To: Open MPI Users
Cc: Kuppers, Ben SIEP-PTT/SDRM

Hi Ben,

Sorry for response late.

The preprocessor problem is solved now, I don't know why Intel compiler
doesn't accept such kind of definitions. But if you use the latest
trunk, it should work.

I'm working on the import/export problem, and trying to fix it with a
better mechanism. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Thanks,
Shiqing

On 2010-4-19 11:00 AM, Ben.Kuppers_at_[hidden] wrote:

Shiqing,

I am having more import/export issues once I start using the openmpi
binaries that I built with the Microsoft compiler. I get unresolved
symbol errors for MPI::Comm::Comm and for MPI::Datatype::Free when I
link our own program. The C functions MPI_Comm_create and MPI_Type_free
are exported but the C++ equivalents apparently are not. Our source code
builds and runs without issues with the Linux version of openmpi.

Do you have any suggestions?

-Ben