Subject: Re: [OMPI users] import/export issues on Windows
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-21 05:29:49

Hi Ben,

Sorry for response late.

The preprocessor problem is solved now, I don't know why Intel compiler
doesn't accept such kind of definitions. But if you use the latest
trunk, it should work.

I'm working on the import/export problem, and trying to fix it with a
better mechanism. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Thanks,
Shiqing

On 2010-4-19 11:00 AM, Ben.Kuppers_at_[hidden] wrote:

> Shiqing,
>
> I am having more import/export issues once I start using the openmpi
> binaries that I built with the Microsoft compiler. I get unresolved
> symbol errors for MPI::Comm::Comm and for MPI::Datatype::Free when I
> link our own program. The C functions MPI_Comm_create and
> MPI_Type_free are exported but the C++ equivalents apparently are not.
> Our source code builds and runs without issues with the Linux version
> of openmpi.
>
> Do you have any suggestions?
>
> -Ben

Shiqing Fan                          http://www.hlrs.de/people/fan
High Performance Computing           Tel.: +49 711 685 87234
   Center Stuttgart (HLRS)            Fax.: +49 711 685 65832
Address:Allmandring 30               email: fan_at_[hidden]
70569 Stuttgart