Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openMPI configure/InstallingproblemonMacwithgnu-gcc-4.4.3 / gnu-gcc-4.5
From: Baowei Liu (bliu520_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-20 23:17:09

Thank you so much, Jeff. It works!!!

I followed instructions in INSTALL file to make a new directory ./build. But
when I configured it in this new directory, I got "permission denied" error.
That's why I used "sudo".

Now I try to configure it directly under the openmpi-X.Y.Z directory:

./configure --prefix=.../openmpi
make all
sudo make install

test with mpi_helloworld.f90, it works just fine.

Thanks again for your time and help!