Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Fwd: Open MPI v1.4 cant find default hostfile
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-16 13:45:44

The problem is that you gave us a relative path - is that where the file is located?

The system is looking for usr/local/etc/openmpi-default-hostfile relative to your current working directory. If you want us to look in /usr/local/etc, then you have to give us that absolute path.

We don't care what the filename is - we do care that we have a correct path to it.