Subject: Re: [OMPI users] excluding hosts
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-06 18:29:30

Hi David

Are you using a scheduler of some kind? If so, you can add this to your default mca param file:

orte_allocation_required = 1

This will prevent anyone running without having an allocation. You can also set

rmaps_base_no_schedule_local = 1

which tells mpirun not to schedule any MPI procs on the local node.

Does that solve the problem?
Ralph