Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Hide Abort output
From: Prentice Bisbal (prentice_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-05 16:21:02

I would suggest that MPI_Abort take a string as an argument, and print
out the that string when MPI_Abort is called. If a programmer wanted to
NOT have an abort message, they could just omit the argument:

MPI_Abort("Could not open file foo");

or

MPI_Abort();

This would be similar to Perl's die command, where you can provide a
string to printout when die is called.

--
Prentice