Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Hide Abort output
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-02 10:21:40

Testing found that I had missed a spot here, so we weren't fully suppressing messages (including MPI_Abort). So the corrected fix is in r22926, and will be included in tonight's tarball.

I also made --quiet be a new MCA param orte_execute_quiet so you can put it in your environment instead of only on the cmd line.

HTH
Ralph