Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Hide Abort output
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-02 03:18:31

Actually, a cmd line option to mpirun already existed for this purpose. Unfortunately, it wasn't properly being respected, so even knowing about it wouldn't have helped.

I have fixed this as of r22925 on our developer's trunk and started the script to generate a fresh nightly tarball. Give it a little time and then you can find it on the web site:

http://www.open-mpi.org/nightly/trunk/

Use the -q or --quiet option and the message will be suppressed. I will request that this be included in the upcoming 1.4.2 and 1.5.0 releases.