Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpiblast only run in one node
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-01 06:42:19

Are you running your job inside a torque job? If you don't, open mpi will not have a hostlist and will assume that it should launch everything on the localhost.

If you are launching inside a torque job, ensure that ompi was build with torque support properly - run

ompi_info | grep tm

If you see 1 or more tm plugins listed, ompi has torque support.

Finally, make sure you're using the right mpicc and mpirun, etc.

-jms
Sent from my PDA. No type good.