Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem in remote nodes
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-31 08:51:51

On Mar 30, 2010, at 4:28 PM, Robert Collyer wrote:

> I changed the SELinux config to permissive (log only), and it didn't
> change anything. Back to the drawing board.

I'm afraid I have no expereince with SELinux -- I don't know what it restricts. Generally, you need to be able to run processes on remote nodes without entering a password and also be able to open random TCP and unix sockets between previously unrelated processes.

For corporate legal information go to: