Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Hide Abort output
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-31 06:41:34

At present there is no such feature, but it should not be hard to add.

Can you guys be a little more specific about exactly what you are seeing and exactly what you want to see? (And what version you're working with - I'll caveat my discussion that this may be a 1.5-and-forward thing)

-jms
Sent from my PDA. No type good.