Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Hide Abort output
From: David Singleton (David.Singleton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-31 05:38:48

I have to say this is a very common issue for our users. They repeatedly
report the long Open MPI MPI_Abort() message in help queries and fail to
look for the application error message about the root cause. A short
MPI_Abort() message that said "look elsewhere for the real error message"
would be useful.

Cheers,
David