Subject: [OMPI users] Hide Abort output
From: Yves Caniou (yves.caniou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-31 04:58:59

Dear all,

I am using the MPI_Abort() command in a MPI program.
I would like to not see the note explaining that the command caused Open MPI
to kill all the jobs and so on.
I thought that I could find a --mca parameter, but couldn't grep it. The only
ones deal with the delay and printing more information (the stack).

Is there a mean to avoid the printing of the note (except the 2>/dev/null
tips)? Or to delay this printing?

Thank you.

.Yves.

--
Yves Caniou
Associate Professor at Université Lyon 1,