Subject: [OMPI users] Question - OTF file
From: Artur Trojanowski (trojan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-25 04:16:21

Hello
My name is Arthur Trojanowski I just tested Vampir software.
I have installed the MPI version 1.4
I would like to know how to generate the correct OTF file in VampirTrace
I have written a small C program with support for MPI
To compile the program I use the command:
mpicc-vt -vt:inst gnu -vt:verbose -o new.out new.c
Generates a file new.out. When I start it up:
mpiexec -np 6 new.out
creates a small OTF file a.otf and several files a.0.def.z,
a.1.events.z, a.2.events.z etc.
Vampir will not open this OTF file
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong.
If you need any additional information about this error, please contact
with me
Greets
Arthur