Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ompi-checkpoint hangs when using in multiple clusters
From: fengguang tian (fernyabc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-23 12:25:20

now, I set $HOME as shared directory, but when doing ompi-checkpoint, it
shows:(nimbus1 is the remote machine in
my cluster)

[nimbus1:12630] opal_os_dirpath_create: Error: Unable to create the
sub-directory (/home/mpiu/ompi_global_snapshot_1662.ckpt/0) of
(/home/mpiu/ompi_global_snapshot_1662.ckpt/0/opal_snapshot_4.ckpt), mkdir
failed [1]
[nimbus1:12630] Error: No metadata filename specified!

why is that?

cheers
fengguang