Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem in remote nodes
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-19 11:57:17

Did you configure OMPI with --enable-debug? You should do this so that more diagnostic output is available.

You can also add the following to your cmd line to get more info:

--debug --debug-daemons --leave-session-attached

Something is likely blocking proper launch of the daemons and processes so you aren't getting to the btl's at all.