Subject: Re: [OMPI users] can torque support openmpi checkpoint?
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-18 09:03:39

I have not been working with the integration of Open MPI and Torque
directly, so I cannot state how well this is supported. However, the
BLCR folks have been working on a Torque/Open MPI/BLCR project for a
while now, and have had some success. You might want to raise the
question on the BLCR mailing list and see if they can give you an
update on that project.

-- Josh