Subject: [OMPI users] Problem in remote nodes
From: uriz.49949_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-03-17 07:39:30

Hi everyone I'm a new Open MPI user and I have just installed Open MPI in
a 6 nodes cluster with Scientific Linux. When I execute it in local it
works perfectly, but when I try to execute it on the remote nodes with the
--host option it hangs and gives no message. I think that the problem
could be with the shared libraries but i'm not sure. In my opinion the
problem is not ssh because i can access to the nodes with no password

If someone could give me an idea of what could be my problem i'll very
pleased... I'm totally blocked

thanks