Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI performance on Amazon Cloud
From: amjad ali (amjad11_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-12 20:47:11

Dear Hammad,
Can you please have a RUN with "sufficiently Larger Problem Instance"? Then
see what happens!!
Sufficient----may be 10 times greater than that you used.

best regards,
Amjad Ali.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 3:10 AM, Hammad Siddiqi <hammad.siddiqi_at_[hidden]

http://hpc.seecs.nust.edu.pk/~hammad/OpenMPI,Latency-BandwidthData.jpg>

http://hpc.seecs.nust.edu.pk/~hammad/OpenMPI,Latency-Bandwidth.jpg>