Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem in using openmpi
From: Samuel K. Gutierrez (samuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-12 15:56:48

Hi,

It sounds like you may need to set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment
variable correctly. There are several ways that you can tell the
dynamic linker where the required libraries are located, but the
following may be sufficient for your needs.

Let's say, for example, that your Open MPI installation is rooted at /
home/jess/local/ompi and the libraries are located in /home/jess/local/
ompi/lib64, try (bash-like shell):

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH= /home/jess/local/ompi/lib64

Hope this helps,

--
Samuel K. Gutierrez
Los Alamos National Laboratory