Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OPenMpi: How to specify login name in machinefile passed to mpirun
From: Olivier Riff (oliriff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-10 10:26:06

Oops sorry I made the test too fast: it still does not work properly with
several logins:

I start on user1's machine:
mpirun -np 2 --machinefile machinefile.txt MyProgram

with machinefile:
user1_at_machine1 slots=1
user2_at_machine2 slots=1

and I got :
user1_at_machine2 password prompt ?! (there is no user1 account on machine2...)

My problem is still open... why is there a connection attempt to machine2
with user1 ...
Has somebody an explanation ?

Thanks,

Olivier