Subject: [OMPI users] OPenMpi: How to specify login name in machinefile passed to mpirun
From: Olivier Riff (oliriff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-10 07:41:19

Hello,

I am using openmpi on several machines which have different user accounts
and I cannot find a way to specify the login for each machine in the
machinefile passed to mpirun.
The only solution I found is to use the -host argument of mpirun, such as:
mpirun -np 2 --host user1_at_machine1,user2_at_machine2 MyProgram
which is very inconvenient with a lot of machines.

Is there a way to do the same using a machinefile text? :
mpirun -np 2 -machinefile machinefile.txt MyProgram

I cannot find the appropriate syntax for specifying a user in
machinefile.txt...

Thanks in advance,

Olivier