Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Number of processes and spawn
From: Federico Golfrè Andreasi (federico.golfre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-27 08:47:33

Hi,

the program is executed as one application on 129 cpus defined by the
hostfile.
Than rank 0, inside the code, execute another program with 129 cpus, with a
one-to-one relation, rank0 of the spawined process runs on the same host of
rank0 of the spawning one and so on...
Excuting the spawning program does not give any problem,
but in the moment of spawning (with more than 128 cpus) it holds.

Thank you!

Federico