Subject: [OMPI users] libmpi.so.0 ERROR
From: Abhra Paul (abhra_mica_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-25 04:33:48

Respected Users

I have installed openmpi successfully also compiled the hello_world program with mpicc. But when I am running the exectable with the command mpirun -np 2 hello_mpi(hello_mpi is the executable) in my desktop pc(dual-core processor) is giving an error like this:

hello_mpi: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
hello_mpi: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please suggest me what I have to do to solve it.

Regards
Abhra Paul