Subject: [OMPI users] (no subject)
From: Rodolfo Chua (rodolfo.chua_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-21 10:25:22

 Hi!
 I used openMPI compiled with the GNU (gcc) compiler to run GULP code in parallel.
 But when I try to input "mpirun -np 2 gulp <input>", GULP did not run in two
 processors. Can you give me any suggestion on how to compile GULP code exactly with openMPI.

 Below is the instruction from GULP code manual.
"If you wish to run the program in parallel using MPI then you will need to alter
 the file "getmachine" accordingly. The usual changes would be to add the "-DMPI"
 option and in some cases change the compiler name (for example tompif77/mpif90)
 or include the MPI libraries in the link stage."