Subject: Re: [OMPI users] INSTALL bug in 64-bit build of OpenMPI Release build on Windows - has workaround
From: Damien Hocking (damien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-04 10:09:55

I just ran everything again. I'm absolutely positive that when I used
CMake's GUI last night that setting Release still gave me pdbs. But
when I put SET (CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE Release) into the top-level
CMakeLists.txt, I have a Release build and the install is fine. It's
highly likely that I did a PEBKAC. I'll try again from the CMake GUI on
clean source to make absolutely sure.

Damien