Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI 1.4.2a snapshots on Windows
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-03 03:49:05

Hi Damien,

r22405 was the fix for the trunk, it hasn't been patched into 1.4 branch
yet, see the open ticket for v1.4 branch:
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/2169, it's RM approved, so it
will be moved very soon. And please note that the patch will be in
1.4.2, but not in 1.4.1 release, which means you can update your CMake
to 2.8 for the upcoming Open MPI 1.4.2 release.

Thanks,
Shiqing

Damien Hocking wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I notice in the last couple of weeks there was a patch with
> ALL_DEPENDENCIES to fix CMake 2.8 builds with on Windows. With CMake
> 2.8 I'm getting exactly the same build errors in r22504 as in the
> 1.4.1 release. Has that patch made it into the snapshots yet, or is
> there a regression? I can keep going with CMake 2.6.4 if need be.
>
> Damien

Shiqing Fan                          http://www.hlrs.de/people/fan
High Performance Computing           Tel.: +49 711 685 87234
  Center Stuttgart (HLRS)            Fax.: +49 711 685 65832
Address:Allmandring 30               email: fan_at_[hidden]
70569 Stuttgart